Hindrise is all Set to initiate a 100-bed Hospital in Sitamarhi
Many people have succumbed to the COVID-19 severity in the hospitals of North Bihar amid the second wave of the pandemic. The unavailability of beds and oxygen cylinders has snatched away the happiness of many families. Founder of Hindrise Social Welfare Foundation Narendra Kumar said in an interview that he has closely witnessed the worsening condition of hospitals while he was working for COVID relief in the Sitamarhi district and other nearest places. The commitment behind starting the 100-bed hospital in Sitamarhi, Bihar, is to ensure that people residing in Sitamarhi can easily get access to advanced treatment and no one should die without getting treatment and medicine.
Narendra Kumar further added that he learned the value of a hospital during the pandemic. Narendra Kumar said, “I am an eyewitness to the death because of lack of oxygen as well as beds in the hospital. The same situation has prevailed across the geographical boundaries of India. Due to collective effort, we became successful in saving the lives of brothers as well as sisters of our area. I am committed to open a hi-tech and affordable hospital equipped with modern facilities in Bihar. Our Hindrise Family members are taking it as a mission, and we have started from my village Olipur Sarhachiya.”
1. Hindrise is all set to initiate a 100-bed Hospital in Sitamarhi
2. The Core Objective is to Strengthen Public Health Infrastructure in Bihar
3. Why 100-bed Hospital in Sitamarhi, Bihar is the Need of the Hour?
4. Bihar Government should Review the Healthcare Facility and Health Infrastructure in Bihar
5. Hindrise Hospital, a 100-bed Hospital in Sitamarhi, will deliver High-Quality Healthcare Facilities through Project Atmanirbhar Sitamarhi
6. Points to Keep in Mind before commencing a Project concerning Pearl Farming
7. Role of Hindrise Social Welfare Foundation
8. To Wrap Up
The Core Objective is to Strengthen Public Health Infrastructure in Bihar
- Hindrise Social Welfare Foundation is striving to strengthen public health infrastructure in Bihar and help it evolve as a robust one.
- Saving maximum lives is only possible if Bihar manages to provide all the essential healthcare facilities in the hospitals, and thus, we are trying to do our bit.
- As per government rules in the Sitamarhi district, there is a need for about 134 PHCs (Public Health Centres).
- However, in the district, only 16 Public Health Centres are available.
- Folks of Bihar need to ensure that the government can proceed ahead with the construction of 118 Public Health Centres.
- For this, NGOs must come forward and work on the development of affordable hospitals in the private sectors.
- Due to the paucity of resources, the health sub-centre is also not functioning efficiently.
- Moreover, proper monitoring is also missing in the functioning of the health system in the entire Bihar State.
- There is a demand for 800 SHC.
- Sadly, the actual SHC is in the range of 255 and 260.
- The ground reality associated with health sub-centres in Bihar has become alarming since most of the sub-centres are opened on a specific day.
- For the rest of the days, the public has no option rather than seeking treatment either from medical stores running without authorization in the village or in case of critical condition they have to consult private doctors as well as nursing homes as a last resort to protect the valuable lives.
Why 100-bed Hospital in Sitamarhi, Bihar is the Need of the Hour?
Given below are the points that will let you know the answer to the question of why a 100-bed hospital in Sitamarhi, Bihar, is the need for testing time.
- In Bihar, 2.5 hospital beds are available per 10,000 population.
- In India, about 5 beds are available per 10,000 population.
- On a global level, India should manage to have 31 beds per 10,000 population.
- You can imagine why there is a need to work on the upliftment of our healthcare facilities and why a 100-bed hospital in Sitamarhi has become a requirement.
- In terms of the availability of beds, India stands on 155th rank.
- Only five beds are available for 10,000 Indians.
- Even Bangladesh is slightly better than India with 8 beds.
- The health infrastructure of North Bihar is very feeble, and it needs immediate attention not only from the Indian government or State Government but also from the general public.
- There should be the availability of one hospital after every 10 km.
Bihar Government should Review the Healthcare Facility and Health Infrastructure in Bihar
Competent professionals and businesspersons of Bihar who are of Bihar origin must come ahead and build low fee hospitals in different parts of Bihar as this is the only way to boost the health infrastructure in Bihar. We should be aware of our responsibility towards society as we just can’t leave everything to the government. Bihar Government must review the current healthcare facility available in the hospitals and healthcare centres. Everyone should join hands and work for the improvement of the infrastructure of hospitals in Sitamarhi and different parts of Bihar. The health structure of Bihar is very weak and suspicious. The government must spend about 10% of GDP as it currently holds for only 2.5% of GDP.
Hindrise Hospital, a 100-bed Hospital in Sitamarhi, will deliver High-Quality Healthcare Facilities through Project Atmanirbhar Sitamarhi
In Bihar, the healthcare system requires major transformation, a better budget, as well as reduction in the fees charged by private hospitals. Hindrise Social Welfare Foundation has distributed medical and hygiene kits for treatment cum prevention of about 5,000+ COVID-19 patients in Sitamarhi district. Hindrise Hospital, a 100-bed hospital in Sitamarhi district will be a modern as well as non-profit and affordable hospital for the underprivileged ones and low-income section of the society.
Narendra Kumar told in one of his recent interviews that if you wish to do something for your country, then you must begin good work from your village itself. Hindrise founder Narendra Kumar stated that the land for the hospital has been acquired and rapid construction has been kick-started in Olipur Sarhachiya Panchayat, situated in Block Runnisaidpur.
Hindrise Hospital will be a 5-storey, 100-bed well-equipped hospital with varied specialized departments such as Gynecologist, Pediatric, as well as Trauma. The main objective of bringing Hindrise Hospital into existence is to focus on providing high-quality modern healthcare services at low cost. Olipur village is nestled on the border of Sitamarhi district & Muzaffarpur district. Runnisaidpur is known as the largest block of the Sitamarhi district.
Hindrise Hospital has unparallel connectivity with Muzaffarpur & Sitamarhi. Founder of Hindrise Hospital, Shri Narendra Kumar said, “We consider healthcare as a deep expression of humanity – for us, every life is valuable”.
Role of Hindrise Social Welfare Foundation
At the Hindrise Social Welfare Foundation, we are making consistent and sincere efforts as we cannot leave our brothers and sisters to die. The revolutionary battle for significant transformation in Sitamarhi is on. Efforts will be made on a consistent basis from the state level in order to begin its construction in other areas where no hospital facility is available, and if available, it’s not up to the mark. Through Project Atmanirbhar Sitamarhi, we will be organizing various campaigns to improve the condition of existing hospitals in every possible manner.
To Wrap Up
In order to strengthen the health infrastructure and enhance the healthcare facilities in Sitamarhi, Bihar and other parts of the State, Hindrise Social Welfare Foundation is gearing up to commence a Hindrise Hospital under the leadership of Shri Narendra Kumar Ji, Founder of Hindrise and Aatmnirbhar Sena. The intent behind starting a 100-bed hospital in Sitamarhi district is to facilitate better health care support for people of Bihar and transform the picture of Olipur Sarhachiya and give a healthy and wholesome life to people residing in the Sitamarhi district and nearby areas.