Hindrise Foundation - Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Hindrise Foundation subject to the terms and conditions mentioned below-
- Hindrise Foundation reserves the right to make the required changes in the website content at any time.
- By using this website, you are embracing the terms and conditions. Moreover, they are all set to be effective from the moment you visit the website.
- From time to time, Hindrise Foundation can make the relevant changes in terms and conditions. Your usage of the website implies your acknowledgement of the terms and conditions at the time of using it.
- Hindrise Foundation accepts no liability for any damage or loss, encompassing personal injury, stemming from this website's use.
- Hindrise Foundation will not acknowledge liability for damage induced by viruses.
- We suggest that you must look for safeguarding your IT equipment before proceeding to download files and information.
- Hindrise Foundation makes all adequate efforts to ensure that viruses or malware are not carried from this website; nevertheless, it can not be guaranteed.
- Hindrise Foundation has taken much-needed precautions to ensure that the website content is valid and legally correct at the juncture of appearance. If you think the content of any of our available pages is not accurate, please contact us, email email@example.com.
- Don't forget to seek out permission before utilizing our logos or any other branded stuff. We earmark the right to require our logo to be peeled off from websites or published material if not in our concerns.
- Images & photos used on this site are the property of Hindrise Foundation or other Copyright owners. Without the permission of the Hindrise Foundation or the consent of the copyright owners, they should not be used or reproduced.
- Our downloadable documents, web pages, and brochures are furnished for your use. If you want, you may print the information or copy for a private motive incorporating teaching. However, you are not authorized to amend the content or even use it for commercial objectives without the written approval of the Hindrise Foundation.
- When we provide links to different websites, it doesn't mean that we uphold or promote the information and views embodied in the website. In addition to this, we accept no liability for havoc inflicted by viruses or malware on sites that we have associated with.
- We do not trace, accumulate, or circulate personal information entered by our website visitors.
- Donors may request to not attain special mailings, like our newsletter.
- Donors may request, whenever they want, to not obtain our solicitations.
- If all of the above-mentioned Terms and Conditions are not entirely accepted, the website's use should get terminated on an immediate basis.
- Visitors must acknowledge that visiting this website is an assumed acceptance of these 'Terms and Conditions' from their end.